Do YOU want to be part of Woodstock's most fun weekly gathering? We are seeking new volunteers to help out with the 2018 season.
Volunteers opportunities include:
- Working with the Committee to coordinate the music for the season;
- Helping to staff and/or direct different events – pie contests, children-focused events, yard sale, etc.,;
- Monitoring the entrance to the market behind Houst during the weekly market and greet people as they enter;
- Staffing the info booth at the weekly market;
- Coordinating traffic at Maple Lane and Tinker Street; and
- Helping to raise money to support the market which is a 501(c)(3) non-profit.
We are seeking a commitment for the full season although attendance at every markets is not necessarily a requirement.
Please contact us at email@example.com to let us know you're interested and learn more.