We are deeply grateful to our generous sponsors and we are always looking for more organizations to join us in supporting local farmers and making locally grown food more available to all!
Please contact us for more information about our sponsorship opportunities or download our 2018 mail-in form to view the various levels and benefits.
Please note: the deadline to be included as a sponsor in our printed promotional and in-market materials is April 30, 2018. However, you are welcome to make a tax-deductible gift at any time of year.
A big thank you to our 2017 sponsors below - we will update this page with our 2018 sponsors in May!
- Leslie Jennings, Graphic Designer
- Woodstock Chimes Fund
- Woodstock Land Conservancy
- Woodstock Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, LLC
- Access Physical Therapy
- Catskill Mountainkeeper
- Dolores Miller & Dave Holden
- Gail & Jim Dougherty
- Green Ventures Realty
- Joan & Jim Lonergan
- Linda Winnick
- Marilee Kaufman in memory of Art Tankard
- Mid-Hudson Valley Federal Credit Union
- Mountaintop School
- Nancy & Olaf Meyer
- Patricia Mitchell & David Marell
- Rondout Savings Bank
- Sabine Hrechdakian
- Stephan Rechtschaffen
- T George Realty
- Woodstock Arts
- Woodstock Inn on the Millstream